4.21.2010

{april}

{day one}

I have been contemplating my life from such strange views in the past few weeks. Time moved me from scene to scene, moment to moment. And, in my attempts to stay afloat, I have found that I turn inward and listen to the sound of my heart. It shows me the way. I turn to music, poetry, writing, silence and my dog for the inspiration to fight the fears of the unknown and look through the lens of curiosity. I seek simplicity and calm. So what better a time to share some of my favorite lines of poetry than now, amidst the moments of peace when all is still.

"I will arise and go now, for always night and day I hear lake water lapping low sounds by the shore; While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey, I hear it in the deep heart's core"

William Butler Yeats

posted by kate. 4.21.10